- Meets the requirements of EN12492:2012 Standard for Mountaineering Helmets
- Meets the requirements of EN1385:2012 Standard for Whitewater Helmets
- Meets additional off-crown impact requirements of EN 14052:2012 European standard for high performance industrial helmets. NOTE: EN 14052 requires a low-strength chinstrap, the EXFIL® SAR is not fully certified to EN14052 in order to meet more rigorous chinstrap requirements of EN12492 and reduce the risk of losing the helmet during a fall.
- Meets Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) blunt impact requirements (per AR/PD 10-02 Rev A)
|SIZE||COMPLETE SYSTEM WEIGHT|
|Singe Size||1.59 lbs. (0.72g)|
* Complete system weight includes shell, shroud, accessory rails, liner and retention system
|SIZE||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE ( IN. )||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE ( CM )||HAT SIZE|
|Single Size||20 7/8" - 24 3/4"||53-63||6 5/8 - 7 7/8|
FINAL SALE ITEM - Please verify the size and colour selected. Due to the nature of Helmets/Protective equipment, these products are not eligible for returns or exchanges.