||Out of stock
The EXFIL® SAR is the first purpose built Search and Rescue helmet to provide tactical accessory mounting capabilities, including a standard NVG shroud, while meeting key industrial and mountaineering performance standards. The EXFIL® SAR Tactical is optimized for use with night vision devices, it features a machined aluminum Wilcox® NVG shroud. The helmet also includes a 4-point CAM FIT™ retention system with chin cup for optimal stability and a Boa® Closure System to dial in precise fit adjustment while providing single-handed quick release.
- Meets the requirements of EN12492:2012 Standard for Mountaineering Helmets
- Meets the requirements of EN1385:2012 Standard for Whitewater Helmets
- Meets additional off-crown impact requirements of EN 14052:2012 European standard for high performance industrial helmets. NOTE: EN 14052 requires a low-strength chinstrap, the EXFIL® SAR is not fully certified to EN14052 in order to meet more rigorous chinstrap requirements of EN12492 and reduce the risk of losing the helmet during a fall.
- Meets Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) blunt impact requirements (per AR/PD 10-02 Rev A)
||COMPLETE SYSTEM WEIGHT
||1.59 lbs. (0.72g)
* Complete system weight includes shell, shroud, accessory rails, liner and retention system
||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE ( IN. )
||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE ( CM )
||20 7/8" - 24 3/4"
||6 5/8 - 7 7/8