The EXFIL® Carbon is made of lightweight carbon fiber and offers the user a choice of pre-installed liner systems- Revolve™ TPU liner or a Zorbium® foam liner. The helmet features a Wilcox® W shroud for night vision mounts, a Boa® Closure System with cam-lock sliders for a secure fit and is compatible with tactical communication headsets. The EXFIL® 2.0 Accessory Mounting System is compatible with all EXFIL® accessories and features T-slots for custom mounting.
Revolve™ TPU Liner
The Revolve™ TPU Liner was largely developed under the U.S. Army Natick Soldier RD&E Center HEaDS UP program. It utilizes a series of patented thermoplastic urethane (TPU) structures optimized for impact protection. This allows for superior air flow and ventilation by creating standoff between the wearer’s head and the helmet shell. The Revolve™ TPU Liner is resistant to wear and environmental extremes.
Why choose the Revolve™ TPU Liner:
- Newest in helmet liner technology
- Highly breathable, promotes airflow
- Extremely stable
- Best protection against high velocity impacts
Zorbium® Foam Liner
This liner utilizes the same Zorbium® foam that has been proven in the standard ACH ZAP 7-pad system, packaged into a 3-piece impact liner with removable center channel to better accommodate overhead communication headbands, and a series of adjustable comfort pads using an antimicrobial wicking fabric.
Why choose the Zorbium® foam Liner:
- Adjustable comfort pads to customize fit and minimize pressure points
- Full moisture wicking fabric coverage
- EXFIL® Carbon with Revolve™ TPU Liner: Exceeds current ACH Blunt Impact Protection requirements (per AR/PD 10-02)- average below 72G across all impacts and temperatures
- EXFIL® Carbon with Zorbium® Foam Liner: Meets the requirements of EN1385:2012 standard for whitewater
||COMPLETE SYSTEM WEIGHT
|SIZE 1 (M/L)
||1.73 lbs. (0.79kg)
|SIZE 2 (XL)
||1.70 lbs. (0.77kg)
* Complete system weight includes shell, shroud, accessory rails, impact liner and retention system
||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE ( IN. )
||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE ( CM )
|Size 1 (M/L)
||21 1/2" - 23"
||6 7/8 - 7 1/4
|Size 2 (XL)
||up to 24 3/4"
||up to 63
||up to 7 3/4
FINAL SALE ITEM - Please verify the size and colour selected. Due to the nature of Helmets/Protective equipment, these products are not eligible for returns or exchanges.