||Out of stock
The Safariland® 7360 7TS™ Mid-ride holster is incredibly durable, yet remarkably lightweight. Constructed from SafariSeven™ the holster is built to withstand the elements, including extremes of heat and cold. In addition, the holster retains its structural integrity even when submersed indefinitely.
On the inside of the holster, the SafariSeven material is non-abrasive to protect your firearm’s finish. Additional protection is provided by raised surfaces which create airspace around the firearm, allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear contact. The 7360 7TS Mid-ride holster has two retention systems, including the SLS (Self Locking System) and ALS® (Automatic Locking System.) To ensure a perfect fit, the 7360 is compatible with all Safariland holster mounting options, and the mid-ride belt loop feature allows the holster to ride close to the body.
- Level III Retention™ holster ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered, and offers a simple, straight-up draw once release is deactivated
- SLS (Self Locking System) rotating hood allows for a smoother, single-motion draw; Level IV Retention with optional Sentry installed
- Crafted with SafariSeven™, a proprietary DuPont™ nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm's finish
- Raised stand-off surfaces in the interior of the holster create airspace around the weapon allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm
- Very high heat and cold tolerances, structurally sound from -50°F to 300°F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and function
- Matte finish designed to decrease reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad
- Injection-molded holster design works with all Safariland® holster mounting options
For inquiries about fitment, please see Safariland's Will Fit Chart - Duty Holsters-Pistols (.pdf) here or Safariland's Will Fit Chart - Pistols with Lights (.pdf) here.