The S.H.A.D.O. 28L is a made in USA, apex, full size, day pack that effectively delivers a ruggedized, streamlined, best in class package designed to perform in a multitude of environments and use cases, both off and on the grid. The unique dual clamshell design allows for full storage access to two compartments, and a high degree of user options to organize EDC items.
Designed and built from the ground up in California, USA, this day pack has the objective of functioning as an extension of its user in their every day carry needs, to any number of adventures and tasks in the field and backcountry. The pack name itself is an acronym based on the primary, top level design criteria it was built under. S.uspension, H.aul, A.ccess, D.urability, O.rganized.
With an inherent purpose-driven design this pack represents a lifelong, yet constantly evolving core design ethos and aesthetic seen throughout all of our PDW products. The DNA of S.H.A.D.O. Pack 28L is born from the classic design and engineering lineage of the core outdoor and alpine sports tradition. Fused with modern capability, ergonomics, practical usability, and ruggedized materials this day pack delivers intelligent and carefully considered versatile performance for today’s discerning user. The choice of performance materials in making the S.H.A.D.O. Pack 28L gives the user an adventure pack that is robust yet won't weigh you down.
Our flagship day pack is equally at home with both the dedicated recreational user and the professional one. The S.H.A.D.O. Pack 28L is designed and built for those whose have chosen to live a life less ordinary and require a class of products that speaks to that calling. From the spontaneous wilderness overnighter, an urban weekend of food trucking in a new city, exploring ancient ruins in a distant land, skinning up and carving down a hidden backcountry bowl, to confidently carrying your EDC essentials to and from work or the range. This day pack will be an extension of you and is as adventurous and versatile as you want to be. Versatile and modular pack accessories are available for you to customize your pack to suit your needs. Available in Wolf Gray and OD Green with Signal Orange Liners.
- Invista Cordura® 500D
- 330D 90/10 nylon/PU elastane
- 70D oxford
- Nylon mesh
- Multiple density closed cell foam
- YKK #8 reverse coil zippers
- Custom made color matched acetyl buckles and hardware
- 550 cord
- Shock cord
- Nylon Hook & Loop
Baseline Pack Features:
- Height: 21"
- Width (max): 14"
- Width (min): 10"
- Depth: 8"
- Dual clam shell opening compartments
- Main storage compartment
- Dedicated EDC compartment
- Fully lined with signal orange 70D oxford for easy view and SAR marking
- Padded lap top sleeve in main compartment
- Two zippered internal mesh organizer pockets for large pack towel, flip flops, etc*
- Dual hydration bladder tube ports
- Hanger clip for water bladders
- Top zippered accessory pocket with key clip and loop lined to mount optional 6x6 Admin or Tool Tiles™*
- 4" tall hook & loop ID and morale patch panel
- Centered, single column mountaineering type 3/4" daisy loop with d-ring
- External elastic cinch cord to secure light bulky items such as down sweater, or shell jacket
- Dual side stretch water bottle pockets
- 19" padded, low profile shoulder straps with 1" PALs webbing overlay
- Adjustable, removable sternum strap
- Adjustable, removable 2" webbing belt with 1" PALS webbing overlay
- Wicking, fully padded back
- Padded hip wings
- Top haul strap
- Bottom haul strap
- Custom made hook & loop strap keepers
- Elastic strap keepers
* Denotes details unique to the Wolf Gray & OD Green colorways
Designed and Made In: