||Out of stock
We're proud to announce that the New PIG FDT Alpha Gloves now feature Touch Screen conductive synthetic suede on the index finger and thumb. The PIG FDT Alpha Glove continues to offer all the ground-breaking dexterity and sensitivity as previous models, with the latest and greatest in conductive textile technologies.
Over 2 years in the making, the PIG FDT-Alpha Glove (Patented) offers ground breaking dexterity while providing much needed protection from the rigors of tactical work. Developed by a Rogers Shooting School _Advancedî graduate with over a decade of experience in instructing Military and Law Enforcement personnel, the FDT-Alpha Gloves were designed from the ground up to minimize impact on the shooters grip.
Instead of following the tired old routine of reinventing the Aviator Flight Glove, or making a _coolî looking glove with padding and layers in all the wrong places, the PIG design team partnered with the pre-eminent designer from an industry that actually makes gloves that fit really well- the sports glove industry. Recently, the FDT-Alpha Gloves were worn in earning a Pistol-Training.com FAST Coin, an accomplishment previously considered nearly unobtainable while wearing tactical gloves.
Featuring several industry firsts, the FDT-Alpha allows unfettered access to all your firearms controls and manipulations, without the overwhelming bulk of unnecessary padding and layers. When it comes to gloves you can shoot with, contrary to most of the other tactical gloves on the market, less IS more‹ the less you feel your gloves, the better you can shoot with them.
FEATURES (* indicates industry firsts for a tactical glove):
- *Single Layer Multi-Piece Palm- Designed specifically so that only one layer of material contacts your shooting grip.
- *Sensitized and Isolated Trigger Finger- The thinnest available Clarino_ material available, only on the trigger finger for ultimate sensitivity.
- *Conductive Thumb and Trigger Finger material - Maximum reliability for touch screen use without losing tactile dexterity.
- *Selective Forschette Material- Inside forschettes are ventilated for maximum wicking. Outer forschettes are Clarino for durability.
- *Low Profile Hook Closure- Reduces abrasion on clothing.
- *Flex Joints- Enhanced flexibility and ventilation on each finger.
- *Dual Flex Joint Trigger Finger- Providing maximum flexibility where you need it most.
- Bar-Tacked Para Cord Pull Loop... YES, NOW BAR-TACKED..
- Short Cuff- Lightweight comfort and convenience.
- Micro Suede Nose Wipe- Fights against cold-weather drip.
- Ventilation holes in Palms and Fingers- Increased wicking.
- Isolated Edge Padding- Protection without compromising the shooting grip.
- Wrap-Over Finger Tips- Provides additional protection for finger nails.
- Stretch Cordura 1000D Padded Knuckles- Stretch Cordura reduces pressure on the seams, thin padding takes the edge off of impacts.
While the PIG FDT-Alpha Gloves will be some of the highest quality gloves you own, given the nature of the job we expect them to do, they are NOT designed to outlast the Apocalypse. We believe that the trade off in extreme dexterity and sensitivity for perceived durability is well worth it, and far better than the old-school _cut off the finger tipsî or _go bare handedî solutions.
At the end of the day, the PIG FDT-Alpha Gloves are a consumable product that will provide the user with the best tactile dexterity available in a tactical glove, and should be worn to destruction, then discarded and replaced. The selection of super sensitive materials and extremely tight seams mean that these gloves will eventually wear out, and there are no warranties implied. Please try them on and inspect them thoroughly for fit and finish before removing from the hangtag, but be forewarned, you will not want to take them off.