While supplies last.
The Back Up Polymer Flip Up Rear Sight with Windage Adjustment (BUPSWR) mounts onto a 1913 Picatinny rail. A flat head screw driver is required to adjust an Infinite MOA. Unlike other backup sights MFT has developed a shroud that shelters the aperture from debris and impact damage when not deployed. A slim profile allows the sight to sit under all current magnifiers and optics. Manufactured using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide, MADE IN THE USA.
BUPSWR Features and Functions:
• Low profile snag resistant design
• Shroud protects aperture from debris and impact damage
• Dual peep, same plane aperture allows for perfect co-witness
• Infinite MOA
• Unique closure with either aperture deployed
• Can fold to the rear, the correct direction if dropped
• Sight works in conjunction with all standard height front sights
• Manufactured using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide
• Flip Up
• International shipments DO NOT require an export license, this item ships freely.
• Instruction Sheet