While supplies last.
The Back Up Polymer Flip up Front Sight with standard iron sight elevation
adjustment (BUPSWF) mounts onto a 1913 Picatinny rail and accepts any
standard front post blade. A standard front sight tool is required with each click
equaling the standard 1/4 MOA. Unlike other backup sights MFT has developed
a shroud that shelters the front post blade from debris and impact damage when
not deployed. A slim profile allows the sight to sit under most optics.
Manufactured using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide, MADE IN THE USA.
BUPSWF Features and Functions:
• Full Elevation adjustment, tool required
• Low profile snag resistant design
• Shroud protects front post blade from debris and impact damage
• Accepts any standard front post blade
• Can fold to the rear, the correct direction if dropped
• Manufactured using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide
• International shipments DO NOT require an export license, this item ships freely.
• Instruction Sheet