Battle Arms Development, Inc. is a design, research, and development firm focusing on small arms design including firearm components, tools, gauges, accessories, and complete weapon systems. All B.A.D. Inc. products are made in the U.S.A. and held to the highest manufacturing standards to exceed the expectations of the most demanding users.
The BATTLEARMS RIGIDRAIL M-LOK Handguard features a proprietary rail design that perfectly balances light weight with strength and rigidity. This M-LOK compatible rail offers a partial Picatinny top rail and M-LOK slots along the 3, 6, 9, and partial 12 o’clock positions.
- Aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- Partial Picatinny top rail
- M-LOK slots at 3, 6, 9, and partial 12 o'clock positions
- Additional single M-LOK slots at (4) 45° positions
- 7075 aluminum Type III Class 2 hardcoat anodized clear barrel nut
- Barrel nut wrench included
- No barrel nut shims required for installation
- 17-4PH cored stainless steel rail mounting attachment
- (4) anti rotation QD sling sockets
- No contact with gas tube
- Compatible with most low-profile gas blocks
- Rotation limited QD sockets
- MIL-SPEC Type III Class 2 hardcoat anodized finish
- Compatible with AR-15 upper receivers
- Barrel nut diameter: 1.378"
- Inner diameter: 1.315"
- Overall length: 13.7"
- Weight: 9.0 oz
- Made in the U.S.A.
Accessory Attachment- M-LOK
Color - Black
Finish - Anodized Black
Gas System Length - Extended Rifle
Handguard Length13.70 in
MaterialAluminum - 6061-T6
Platform - AR -15
Weight - 9 Oz