||Out of stock
Newly redesigned, our EDC Slimline Pouch accommodates our recently updated EDC Pocket Trauma Kit, which contains a full size SOFTT-W Tourniquet.
Weighing just 2 ounces, the EDC Slimline Pouch can also be used to hold an ITS Multi-Purpose Container, a full-size tourniquet (SOFTT-W or CAT) a spiral bound notebook and host of other items we haven’t even considered yet. We’ve even been able to use it as a belt-mounted makeshift double pistol mag pouch.
To increase the versatility, we’ve not only given you a way to mount this via MOLLE compatible gear with included color-matched short MALICE Clips, but also vertically or horizontally to a belt. The EDC Slimline can accommodate up to a 2 1/2″ tall/wide belt and is perfect for duty belts.
Instead of using a whole field of velcro to secure the flap on the pouch, we’ve taken the minimalist approach and added 1.5″ wide strips on either side to ensure you can quickly get a finger under the lid to open it. The pouch also features internal 5″ elastic to contour and retain your EDC supplies.
Warranty: In the unlikely event that an ETA Trauma Kit Pouch should fail due to poor craftsmanship or other defect, we will repair or replace as necessary free of charge!
- Made from 500d Cordura
- Color Matched VELCRO® brand loop
- Includes (2) Color-Matched Short MALICE Clips
- MOLLE Mount Vertically or Belt Mount Horizontally/Vertically up to 2 1/2″ Belts
- Includes ITS MED PVC Patch
- Made in Texas (Berry Amendment Compliant)
- Exterior Dimensions (vertical orientation): 5 3/4″ Tall x 3 3/4″ Wide x 3/4″ Deep
- Interior Dimensions (vertical orientation): 5 1/4″ Tall x 3 1/4″ Wide x 1.5″ Deep (internal measurements are expandable)
- *EDC Trauma Kit only included in bundled options (pouch + kit)*