- One-piece construction with reduced seams
- Higher upper
- Comfortable trekking last
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Note: Lace length: 6 - 8 = 190 cm 8½ - 11 = 200 cm 11½ - 14 = 210 cm
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 875
- Upper: Waxed nubuck
- Sole: Vibram® Fuora
- Sole Features: • Counterposed braking tread blocks in middle section • PU shock absorber • Stabilising anti-supination/overpronation elements for motion control • Women’s version with raised heel
- Lining: GORE-TEX® laminate
- Gender: Men's
- Last: Normal fit
Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable
Suitable for challenging hikes in lower mountain ranges and off-trail use.
- An all-round rubber rand, handcrafted around the lower part of the upper. It protects the leather from scree and rocks and significantly increases the boot’s stability and durability.
- High-quality cowhide from the Heinen Tannery in Germany. Tanning is carried out in accordance with strict environmental guidelines and using CO2 neutral energy.
- Fewer seams reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points. HANWAG uses a special technique, which makes it possible to reduce the number of seams. It might sound simple, but it involves very complex craftsmanship
- Crampon compatible sole construction for strap-on (flexible/walking) crampons. Designed for general mountaineering activities and easy snow and glacier travel. Not suitable for steep ice and harder mixed climbs.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.