Designed for unmatched comfort, durability, and ease-of-use, the P2 represents decades of consumer feedback, testing, and engineering. Integrated FREE technology means all 19 tools are easily accessed with one hand, open smoothly, and click into place with a confident snap.
- PRODUCT TYPE Multi-Tool
- CLOSED LENGTH 4.25 in | 10.78 cm
- WEIGHT 7.6 oz | 215.46 g
- BLADE LENGTH 2.76 in | 7.02 cm
- MATERIALS 420HC Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel
- NEEDLENOSE PLIERS: Perfect for holding small objects or using the pliers in tight, narrow spaces.
- REGULAR PLIERS: Conveniently hold and manipulate items.
- PREMIUM REPLACEABLE WIRE CUTTERS: Easily cut through regular and light-gauge wire with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- PREMIUM REPLACEABLE HARD-WIRE CUTTERS: Easily cut through electrical hard wires with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- ELECTRICAL CRIMPER: Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- WIRE STRIPPER: Safely strip multiple gauges and types of wire.
- 420HC COMBO KNIFE: Cut precisely and through rough materials with a straight and serrated blade.
- SPRING-ACTION SCISSORS: Use one hand to quickly and easily cut through thin materials.
- PACKAGE OPENER: Easily slice through thick plastic packaging or packing tape.
- AWL: Puncture materials like leather, canvas, or wood to create or enlarge holes.
- CAN OPENER: Safely and easily open canned goods in wilderness situations.
- BOTTLE OPENER: Pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- WOOD/METAL FILE: Precisely file and smoo
- PHILLIPS SCREWDRIVER: Tighten or loosen Phillips head screws.th edges on wood and metal surfaces.
- MEDIUM SCREWDRIVER: Tighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws.
- SMALL SCREWDRIVER: Tighten and loosen small flathead screws.
- EXTRA-SMALL SCREWDRIVER: Tighten and loosen extra-small screws such as eyeglass frame screws.
- PRY TOOL: A implement designed to gain leverage between two objects
- RULER (1.41 IN | 25 MM)
- ONE-HAND OPERABLE FEATURES: Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- ALL LOCKING FEATURES: All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- MAGNETIC OPENING & CLOSING: Leatherman FREE’s revolutionary magnetic locking system allows smooth, quick access to tools, letting you work with speed and confidence for years.
- FRUSTRATION FREE TOOL ACCESS: Every feature of FREE is accessible on the outside, allowing you to easily open tools with one hand.
- REMOVABLE POCKET CLIP