COMPATIBLE WITH THE EXFIL® RAIL 3.0 ONLY. Owners of the original EXFIL®Ballistic with the EXFIL® Rail 2.0 must upgrade to the EXFIL® Rail 3.0 to allow installation of the EXFIL® Ballistic Visor.
Protect your eyes from liquids and projectiles with the EXFIL® Ballistic Visor with ESS Lens Technology. The EXFIL® Ballistic Visor is a low-profile, lightweight visor system that mounts quickly and tool-free to the front section of the EXFIL® Rail 3.0 accessory mounting system. It quickly adjusts into three preset positions (down, up and stowed), and provides clearance for NVG mounts when in the stowed position. The EXFIL® Ballistic Visor comes standard with a flexible upper flange to prevent debris and liquid from seeping into the wearer’s eyes from the brim of the helmet.
- Exceeds impact, fragmentation and optical requirements of Military Combat Eye Protection (MCEP) in accordance with MIL-PRF-32432(GL)
- MCEP requirements include meeting ANSI Z87.1 2010
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS / MIL-STD-810G METHODS
- 501.5P1 High Temperature
- 502.5P1 Low Temperature
- 507.5 Humidity
- 509.5 Salt Fog
- 510.5PII Blowing Sand/Dust
- 514.6 Loose Cargo Vibration
- 500.5PI Low Pressure (Altitude)
- Size 1 (M/L): Compatible with size 1 EXFIL® Ballistic SL helmet or size 1 EXFIL® Ballistic helmet with EXFIL® Rail 3.0 accessory mounting system.
- Size 2 (XL): Compatible with size 2 EXFIL® Ballistic SL helmet or size 2 EXFIL® Ballistic helmet with EXFIL® Rail 3.0 accessory mounting system.