||Out of stock
The Niolox steel low profile version of the DPx HEST Original survival tool. The spare-no-expense knife for those who keep a low profile.
The DPx HEST Original changed the way adventurers think of a brutal-use survival blade. Some customers wanted more: more cutting, more hardness, more options. We responded. With two versions.
DPx Gear is proud to add a harder, sharper, longer-lasting DPx HEST fixed blade tool complete with hollow, black, American-made G10 handle; revised pry bar angle; a 0.19-inch thick, 61 Rockwell hardness survival tool made of Niolox tool steel. All with a black satin TiCN PVD coating.
- Blade length: 3.15” / 80.01 mm
- Blade thickness: 0.19” / 4.70 mm
- Overall length: 7.63” / 193.80 mm
- Weight: 4.80 oz / 136.08 g
- Matte black TiCN PVD-coated then tumbled Niolox tool steel blade with 61 Rockwell hardness
- Hollow handle
- Unique wire stripper jimping and hard lashing points
- Thumb grip/bottle opener
- American black G10 scales
- Black CORDURA sheath with KYDEX insert
- Lifetime no-questions-asked warranty
- 304 stainless steel hybrid slotted/Allen screws
- 1/4” hex dr iver
- Designed by Robert Young Pelton
- Handmade by LionSTEEL® in Maniago, Northern Italy
- Patents: www.dpxgear.com/patents