The Collapsible Breacher features a tempered stainless steel wedge with counter-angled friction ridges that are specifically designed to grip breaching surfaces securely. These ridges increase stability and reduce tool slippage during breaching operations.
• Compact collapsible design for close-quarter operations and easy transport
• Extended shafts for more strike power, pry leverage and breaching force
• Epoxied fiberglass core surrounded by two interlocking stainless steel shafts
• Dual-locking mechanism secures shafts when extended
• Handgrip provides secure grip in extreme weather conditions and protects locking mechanism from dirt or debris
• Length: 16.75” (collapsed), 24.5” (extended)
• Weight: 7.4 lbs.