Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin Set (BAD-EPS) just got better! Now available in natural machine finished Grade 5 Titanium (BAD-EPS-Ti) it is approximately half the weight of the steel BAD-EPS. The BAD-EPS-Ti is perfect for those looking for a lightweight build, competition, or simply seeking the raw titanium finish appeal. Each BAD-EPS-Ti (Enhanced Pin Set - Titanium) set consists of one BAD-ETP-Ti (Enhanced Takedown Pin - Titanium), one EPP (Enhanced Pivot Pin - Titanium), two springs, and two detents. Precision CNC machined from Grade 5 Titanium.
- AR15 Compatible - fits all AR15 lower receivers with mil-spec .250" diameter front pivot and rear takedown pin holes.
- Patent Pending Pivot Pin & Takedown Pin Head Designs - greatly improved gripping surface and pull strength without the use of oversize heads.
- Low Profile Pin Heads - low drag and never in the way. Lower profile than mil-spec pin heads.
- Ambidextrous Safety Compatible - the BAD-ETP-Ti (Enhanced Takedown Pin - Titanium) head design does not obstruct the use of the right side ambidextrous safety selector lever.
- Extended Pin Tips (+0.030" over mil-spec) - added tip length noticeably aids in starting/pushing the pins out from the left side of the receiver, without undue protrusion.
- Bullet Tip Guide - cone shaped recess at both pin tips prevent accidental bullet or tool slip and reduced the chance of scratching/damaging of the receiver.
- Patent Pending EZ Guide Channel - Additional EZ Guide Channel and detent hole makes it easier to locate the detent and ease the installation of the BAD-EPP-Ti (Enhanced Pivot Pin - Titanium) to the lower receiver.