Arc'teryx H-150 Riggers Belt
This lightweight, supple, comfortable and highly packable belt utilizes Arc’teryx Warp Strength® Technology which uniformly spreads the load across the entire belt, equally distributing weight and pressure from edge to edge, but is stiffened vertically to support holsters, sub-loads and pouches. The Rigger’s Belt is certified as a 'belt for travel restraint' under the EN 358 Standard.
- Compressible and packable
- Supportive construction
- Comfortable under body armour or thigh rig
- Warp Strength® Technology
- WST™ load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Thermoformed tie-in point
- Self-locking non-reflective anodized black buckle
- Regular width WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) swami belt
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.)
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight
- Never make any modification to the harness
Arc'teryx Riggers Leg Loop Sold Separately.