Packaged as an emergency system, the Rigger’s Harness comes with a single mesh sling that folds into two leg loops and attaches to the belt to form an emergency harness. Wider panels on the mesh sling provide comfortable position. Warp Strength™ Technology used in the Rigger’s Belt uniformly spreads load and distributes weight and pressure evenly across the entire belt. Vertical stiffening supports holsters, sub-loads and pouches.
- Emergency harness set-up in a single pouch
- Wider panels on sling form comfortable leg loops
- Bound mesh sling edge is tidy and durable
- Easily stored, lightweight, supple
- TWEAVE® Durastretch® 6.5oz plain weave stretch-woven
- Vapor Mesh™ 7075 (Leg Loops)
- T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- EN 358 Certified (Rigger's Belt configuration without leg loops)
- EN 12277 Certified (Rigger's Harness configuration with leg loops)
Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.