Arc'teryx LEAF Assault Coverall FR Men's
Flame resistant technical coverall purpose built to be worn while conducting direct action tasks.
Add to wishlist
Add to comparison
A flame resistant materials based combat coverall that is worn when conducting Direct Action tasks.
- PPE Compatible allowing the shirt to be functionally worn with body armour
- Low profile hybrid collar allows collar to be worn either open or as a neck protector
- Body centerline zip, lower leg side zips and enlarged ankle cuffs to ease donning and doffing
- External waist band with Velcro® adjustment tabs adds sizing flexibility of 2.5”/6cm
- Enhanced belt loops allow for the use of the LEAF Rigger's system
- Mesh vent underarms allow air flow when worn with personal protective equipment
- Two external chest pockets with Velcro® closures; two external chest drop-in pockets; two cargo pockets with dump pocket capability; two secure upper arm pockets; all with daisy chain hard points
- Removable, articulated, soft knee and elbow pads fit into integrated pockets
- Velcro® ankle cuff closure seals over boots
- 4x4.5 Velcro® upper arm identification patches with V-Lite™ retention ring
- TENCATE Defender™ M 6.5oz Flame Resistant Ripstop Weave
- TENCATE Defender™ M 5.5oz Flame Resistant Mesh Knit
- EV50 10mm Foam (removable soft knee & elbow pads)
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
stars based on 0