Durable waterproof/breathable shell pant for inclement conditions. Accommodates cold weather and seasonal layering, or functions as full weather protection over combat uniforms. Abrasion resistant and durable in rugged environments.
- Military fit allows for layering during cold weather conditions
- Elasticized, adjustable nylon web waist adds sizing flexibility. Fly has zip and button snap
- Fly zip accessible when wearing load carriage equipment
- Thigh cargo pockets stores hats, gloves and accessories
- Full side zips allows easy entry and exit over boots. Adjusts for custom ventilation.
- Reinforced instep mitigates abrasion and general wear and tear
- Drawcord ankle cuff closure tightens over boot. Vertical routing prevents snags.
- Internal waterproof tuff label identifies individual uniform within sub-unit
- GORE–TEX® BD450 3L 40d Nylon Ripstop
- SCHOELLER® Keprotec® (instep reinforcement)
- GORE TOF DSP2 (MIL) Certified