The ARB-L16 700U battery can be charged via its own USB port or with conventional charger. A protective circuit is built into the anode and covered with a riveted steel hat. The battery is fully covered with the steel shell, thus the potential risk of short circuiting caused by collision or impact is greatly reduced.
- Micro USB charing port lets you charge the battery directly
- Protection Circuit in the Anode to prevent short circuit
- Multiple layers of protection
- 500 charge cycles can be expected from a properly maintained battery.
- Fully covered with a riveted steel shell for impact resistance
- Over charge, discharge, short circuit, and over heating protection
Note: ARB-L16-700U is sold individually. 1 quantity includes 1 x 16340 battery.
Note: ARB-L16-700U are 3.6V batteries. Please refer to the manufacturer manual of your device to ensure compatibility of this battery with your device.